Tuesday, June 21, 2016

She's BIG now!

"I got it Mom."
"I'll do it."
"I can do it all by myself."

She's big now. She tells me everyday. How that happened so quickly is beyond me. People always tell new parents to take in every moment- that before you know it the little munchkin will be all grown up. You smile and nod your head- but you don't really buy how fast time really does fly by.

Our Olivia turned 4 this past Sunday. It's been a birthday filled month for our peanut. Lots of festivities to celebrate our big girl. We try to go above and beyond to make her feel special. I hope she's loved everything that's come her way.

I say it on my blog all of the time and I will say it again- it feels like just yesterday this child was born into this world. I've loved every moment.

Even though she tells me daily that she's a big girl- I'm simply not ready. Being a big girl comes with a sense of independence. If I could hold on to her baby years a smidge longer- I would be happy.

Happiest birthday my Olivia. I hope you know how much you're loved. I hope you know how much you complete your Daddy and I. I wish nothing but great things for you and I am honored and privileged to be your Mama.

Here is a video montage we made for her birthday. Enjoy!

https://flipagram.com/f/r1y78z0FXg

No comments:

Post a Comment