Monday, December 18, 2017

It's go time...

After more than a two year break our time is finally here.

It's go time!

Level's are up, lining is beautiful and our little frozen embryo's are just about to come to life!

Dr. Binor is back to work, healthy and has agreed to take on a limited number of cases, ours of course being one of them.

The medication is getting to me more than it has in the past. The tears come and go, but I've tried keeping myself busy while getting ready for Christmas. I've always loved the holidays, but ever since becoming a Mom, it's just more special. Being surrounded by family and playing Santa's helper is just what the doctor ordered to get us through this round, the final round.

I say it's the final round, because this is the round that will work- it has to. I say the final round because I don't see us going through another multiple rounds. I say the final round because we've worked so hard to get to where we are today that this is our round, I know it.

We have been through multiple frozen embryo transfers and unfortunately we haven't had the outcome we had hoped and prayed for. Ectopic and miscarriage are the only close to pregnancies we've faced after doing a FET. Everyone who knows me and reads my blog knows that I am partial to fresh cycles. My Olivia was a fresh cycle so I guess I'm a little biased.

I try not to play doctor and I trust Dr. Binor more than most people in my life. He says it could work. He says it should work. So we will try. I don't have many frozen embryo's left and I only have one fresh cycle left in a lifetime (per insurance)....so I'm literally putting all of my eggs in this basket ;) and I am asking everyone who has joined us on this journey to pray for our little embryos. We need them to survive the thawing process and we need them to be healthy, viable embryos in order for the transfer to happen.

I am trying to stay focused and not feel the pressure, but it often feels that I am walking around with a load of bricks on my shoulders.

For people who are going through infertility, this is the first and last thing they think about every single day. We've paid our dues and we're great parents...I just can't imagine this not going our way.

We thank everyone who has joined us on this journey. Come Wednesday, when we go in for our transfer, I know we aren't alone. The constant calls, texts and emails remind us of how lucky we are. No matter what happens this round, we thank you all for the constant love and support. It means more than you'll ever know.

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment